We understand the anxiety you experience if you believe you're the victim of identity theft. At TDIC, we will help you determine if your identity has been compromised and how best to repair the damage in an efficient and straightforward manner.
Identify Theft Services
If you think your identity has been stolen, contact us immediately at 800.733.0634. A claims associate will listen to your situation and share how we can help.
Your identity theft coverage includes:
- Help in identifying fraudulent accounts
- Replacement of lost income (maximum $250 per day, up to a total of $5,000)
- Placement of fraud alerts on your credit reports
- Notification to the Federation Trade Commission and credit reporting agencies
- Assistance replacing your driver license, passport, Social Security card and other identification documents
- Cash advances if the theft occurs away from home
- Credit monitoring services to keep you informed
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred executing affidavits
- Notary and certified mail costs
- Loan re-application fees
When you report that your identity has been stolen, you'll have a single, dedicated contact in the identity theft claims department. The associate will follow up with you regularly to give you updates on your case until it's closed.
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies and/or declaration pages from TDIC-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverage, terms and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.