THIS DISCOUNT IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF INSURANCE PRODUCTS. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Eligibility: To participate in the Risk Management Discount, you must be a licensed dentist, in good standing, in AZ; AK; CA; HI; ID; IL; MN; MT; ND; NJ; NV; OR; PA; TN and WA.
- Sponsor: The Dentists Insurance Company (“TDIC”), 1201 K Street, 14th Floor, Sacramento, California, 95814. TDIC offers a package of insurance plans for dentists, including professional and dental business liability, commercial property, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, and cyber protection. Not all lines of coverage are offered in every state.
- Entry: TDIC policyholders who complete Risk Management Course, Communication, Care and Clear Protocols: Ensuring Safety for Patients of Every Age, in a live seminar or eLearning option at least 60 days in advance of their policy renewal date will receive a two-year, 5% Professional Liability premium discount effective at the time of policy renewal. Premium discounts for full-length seminars or eLearning options completed within 60 days of policy renewal will not go into effect until the following year’s policy renewal. Non-policyholders who complete Risk Management Course, Communication, Care and Clear Protocols: Ensuring Safety for Patients of Every Age, in a live seminar or eLearning option and are accepted for TDIC coverage will also be eligible for this discount.
- Verification of Potential Participants: ALL potential PARTICIPANTS ARE subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE DISCOUNT. A PARTICIPANT is not entitled to any discount unless and until PARTICIPANT’S eligibility HAS been verified and PARTICIPANT has been notified that verification is complete.
- Disputes: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Discount shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California or the appropriate State Court located in Sacramento County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Discount, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Discount, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit tdicinsurance.com/RMdiscount.
Copyright ©2022 The Dentists Insurance Company. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners in the United States and abroad. All rights reserved.